Ecopreneurial business practices
This section presents insights into business practices that ecopreneurs employ to pursue their sustainability goals. These insights are taken from academic research. The full context can be found in this book.
Ecopreneurs pursue an ecologic and social mission whilst working economically sustainable. This means they are addressing the triple bottom line of sustainability. To reflect this, the presentation of ecopreneurial business practices is structured along those three dimensions.
Here you can find information on how ecopreneurs manage:
- Revenue streams
- Creation and promotion of sustainable products
- Innovative approaches to waste
- Fostering ecologically motivated change
- Sustainable treatment of employees
- Sharing with society
- Supporting disadvantaged members of the community